ISRO Exam Information
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites. .
1.RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER :
Recruitment of scientist/engineer 'sc' with be/b.tech or equivalent degree in civil, electrical and a/c & refrigeration.
The Civil Engineering Programme Office (CEPO) at ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore and Construction and Maintenance Division (CMDs) located at various ISRO Centres/Units are responsible for planning, design, construction and maintenance of all ground based structures buildings and associated utilities to cater to the Space Programme. .
ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay Rs.5400/- (Group 'A' Gazetted Post) to the young graduates in the following fields of
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Pay and Allowances:
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer'SC' in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs 39,900/-p.m. In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. On employment in ISRO, other facilities are available such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, transport allowance when official transport is not availed, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc as per Central Government orders.
- Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down menu (Step 3) of the Application form.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.html
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.