SSC Exam Eligibility
- The applicant must hold the graduate degree from the reputed university as per the SSC (Staff Selection Commission Rules and regulations.
- The applicant should be graduate in statistics, Mathematics, and commerce subjects for the posts of statistical investigator Gr. II.
- Required Same subjects graduate with elective subjects for the posts of Assistants.
- Computer knowledge is described as extra qualification for given Vacancies.
- The age of applicant for SSC (Staff Selection commission) is set up 18 to 27 years for all the eligible applicants.
- The applicant should bear earlier than 02-01-1986 and not afterward 01-01-1995.
- The age criteria for the posts of Statistical Investigator Grill is up to 27 years of age prefer and in this applicant not born earlier than 02-01-1987.
- The age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ as per the rules decided by the SSC (Staff Selection commission) Graduate level examination.
SSC Junior Engineer Recuritment:
- Maximum age is 27 Years in case of candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years for candidates of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES posts.
- Maximum age is 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage posts. Relaxation in age will be given to candidates falling under various referred categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen etc) as per government rules.
Candidates required to have minimum qualification for each posts as mentioned in notification. They should posses a degree or diploma in "Civil, electrical or mechanical" from any recognized university / institution in respective fields. Candidates who not acquire such essential qualification as on 1-1-2013 will not be eligible to apply.
SSC (NER) - Professional Assistant
Bachelor's Degree in Physics or Geo-Physics or Geology or Meteorology or Hydro-meteorology from a recognised university or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18-27 years (Relaxable for Departmental candidates up to 40 years).